Letting go is a turning point in the transformational process.
As more and more of us are being called to step into our greatness and lead with our unique creative spiritual gifts, we are also being called to let go of our old ways of being. This includes all those old habits and patterns that hold tight to an outdated way of being.
Letting go can be one the most challenging things to do, because it can feel like a kind of death. It is the death of an old way of being and a birth of a whole new experience.
It is the stage where you decide to go more in the direction of what you want rather than harboring in the old way of being. Letting go signals your whole-hearted decision to move forward into the unknown.
Right now the way the energies are heightening there is a lot of contrast between feeling massive desire for your dream and the deep irritation of old wounds that stubbornly don’t seem to be going away.
The art of letting go is a cleansing and a healing process that invites your energy to align with your dream.
To guide and inspire you in the letting go process, I’ve included some questions for you to ponder.
The Art of Letting Go QUESTIONS:
* What is the dream you want to step into?
* What is currently happening in your life that does not match the kind of person you want to be?
* What patterns or habits do you feel you need to let go of?
* What is one thing you can do today to change one of those patterns?
* If you were living your dream right now, what kind of patterns or habits would you have?
* How could you practice one of those patterns today?
I would love to hear about what you are letting go of and what you are making space for in your life. Please share your thoughts…..