I cried this week as I watched one of my favorite trees being cut down.
Of course there are times for everything to transition from one state of being to another, but I cried for all the times nature hasn’t been appreciated and recognized for its bountiful brilliance.
To celebrate nature and acknowledge everything it has given us I’ve started a list of love…
I’ve written the first 11 and I’m asking YOU, your friends and family to write the rest.
1. Spend time with Nature.
2. Notice the birds.
3. Acknowledge the changing seasons.
4. Learn the names of different trees.
5. Go for hikes.
6. Pick up garbage when you see it.
8. Eat organic food.
9. Talk to the earth.
10. Let your imagination run wild and free with the clouds.
11. Whisper prayers of gratitude while hugging a tree.
Do you Love Nature too?
Please share how YOU Love Nature.
Ask your friends and family to share something too. Let’s list over 100 ways to Love Nature!
Post your Nature Love here….